Industry: HR/Staffing/Employment Agencies
Specialism: Management - Senior Management
Posted on 11 May 2019
- Conducting internal quality audits to ensure data information and documents within the Asset Information Systems are compliant with the defined requirements, standards, and procedures.
- Ensuring the timely development of company’s Strategic Asset Management Plan (SAMP) and liaising with Regulator with regards to planning and implementing asset replacements, modifications, and enhancements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous
- Possess strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and coordination skills
- Good data analysis skill
- Ability to work independently and deliver within tight deadlines
- Experience of SAP/Maximo system is desired
- Experience in Asset Management is desired
- Candidate must possess at least a degree in Engineering, Business or related field
- Based on MOM Guidelines