Industry: HR/Staffing/Employment Agencies
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering/Technical Management
Posted on 11 May 2019
- Plan, lead and coordinate multiple studies and across disciplines/department
- Conduct complex investigations, fault finding and recommend course of action
- Provide inputs to the MMS design, to facilitate accurate and comprehensive data capturing
- Coordinate monthly maintenance progress report submission.
- Perform trend analysis for system-level failures and defects
- Develop predictive maintenance capabilities.
- Degree or Diploma in any discipline, preferably in Engineering
- Possess the relevant basic knowledge in one of rolling stock, signal, communication, control, power, electrical and mechanical services or permanent way/structure
- Possess basic knowledge in Quality Management, ISO 9000/14000/18000/55000
- Benefit based on MOM guidelines