Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Freight Services
Posted on 04 Jun 2019
Our client is a MNC with operations in different region of the globe. They supply resins and chemicals to the polymer, building & construction, coatings & ink industry, plastic & rubber, semiconductor & machinery industries.
- Preparation of Invoices
- Manage import and export documentation.
- Prepare shipping documentations (import/export).
- Handle stock inventory.
- Monitor customer payment.
- Coordinate with suppliers on shipping schedules.
- Experienced with SAP
- Knowledge of L/C is a strong advantage.
- Must be willing to travel to Tuas/Jurong East for work.
- 3 years of experience is preferred.
- Meal allowance of $100/mth