Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Clerical / Admin
Posted on 11 Apr 2019
Our Client is a Training provider (CET Centre), they render competency training and capability building. They recognise that Human Capital Management and Development practices are key to Organizational success and progress for all employees. Over the years the practices have evolved to become more strategic and business-partnering for sustainable growth of an organization.
- Responsible for scheduling, coordinating and tracking of all training courses organised in the company to ensure smooth running of training classes and maximum utilisation of training resources
- Maintain and upkeep the student / client database
- Manage training logistics
- Liaise with facilitators and students to ensure needs are met
- Register students for class and oversee training claims and grants procedure
- Attend to enquiries from students / walk-ins
- Interface with students / clients if necessary
- Able to manage multiple tight deadlines and stressful work situation.
- Able to multi-task effectively and work in a team on a broad variety of projects.
- Strong project management, time management skills.
- At least Diploma from a recognised institution.
- Written and spoken knowledge of both English & Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin-speaking clients.
- Good computer skills, especially in Microsoft Excel and Database Management.
- Working experience in the field of education / training management will be advantageous
- Experience in SkillsConnect system is a bonus.