Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Admin & Office Management
Posted on 28 Mar 2019
Our client is a MNC that engages in research and development, engineering, and manufacturing of industrial automation and control products. It offers controllers under the CompactLogix brand, microcontrollers and component drives.
- Provide administrative support to Engineering Director, managers, and engineers. i.e.:
- 1) Manage calendars for Engineering Director and Engineering managers.
- 2) Set up meetings, secure of booking rooms, and minutes taking at weekly Engineering Department meeting
- 3) Coordinate and assist in travel arrangements. Include making flight, hotel, visa and car rental arrangements.
- 4) Assist to process T&E claim
- 5) Ensure Department Organization Chart is up-to-date
- 6) Maintain and update of Management Movement Chart
- 7) Carry out ad-hoc assignments as required ie, sit in department meeting, generate reports, preparing slides
- 8) Work with your manager on agenda, set up meeting, arrangement transportation when visitors in town
- 9) Ensure timely, consistent, and effective delivery of information and assignment between and managers and department
- Attend Monthly Admin meeting and minutes taking on rotation basis
- Perform reception lunch coverage (rotation basis among team of Admin)
- Manage calendar of manager(s) and director(s).
- Support department on travel arrangement to Europe/US/Asia countries.
- Good with Excel and PPT. Need to know Vlookup and Pivot.
- Experience working in MNC environment is good.
- Ability to provide logistical, administrative and secretarial support to the company.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Ability to accept change and adapt to a variety of assignments.
- Excellent judgement and respect for confidentiality of information.