Specialism: Information Technology - Network & System
Posted on 25 Mar 2019
Our client is one of the world’s 2000 Largest Public listed company. Having a global entity with over 100 subsidiaries, joint ventures and associated companies. The company global operations, combined with well-diversified customer base, enable the company to produce stable revenue and steady growth to deliver long-term sustainable value for their shareholders.
- Leads engineering development of Logistics Automation Robotics, especially in the integration of fleet management hardware and software.
- Leads product development roadmap, technology benchmarking, some market and for Robotics Capabilities with hardware/Algorithms/software solutions.
- Leads product development and architecture design, followed by close monitoring and implementation of the plans and design.
- Leads product and system engineers with robotics hardware, software development and algorithms, to ensure that all company procedures and policies and engineering protocol are adhered to.
- Directs and assists in research and development of new product design and implementation and in the resolution of manufacturing roadblocks. Guide project system integration and identify how projects fit into the larger development portfolio
- Guides the team to develop the product engineering budget and resourcing with appropriate justification
- Leads the evaluation and integration of partners’ product hardware and software systems into our suite of offerings.
- Manage engineering personnel, including selection, hiring, training, performance reviews, promotion recommendations and developing work schedules.
- Supervises and assists product engineers with new product launches to ensure final releases are in accordance with planned requirements.
- Familiar with Design for manufacturing and assembly
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Science or Engineering
- Master's degree in engineering or management fields will have advantage
- More than 10 years experience in engineering and product development
- Experienced in Software, hardware and product development
- Experienced with multiple languages: C++
- Experienced in Programme Management
- Current with technology trends and development
- More than 5 years’ experience in leadership and personnel management
- Able to lead multi-disciplinary team to implement projects
- Excellent communicator
- To be discussed during interview