Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Assembly / Process / Production
Posted on 11 Jun 2019
With more than 20000 people in more than one-third countries in the world, our client is one of the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation. They are committed to make its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Their keen focus on technology innovation and corporate responsibility fuels their success.
- You will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Electronic assembly production area. You will work with cross-functional teams to identify and provide the solution.
- Directs the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Overseeing and Coaching employees
- Enforce Strict Safety guidelines and company standards
- Degree in any fields
- Minimum of 2 year relevant experience as a production sup or in a manufacturing environment
- Candidate that possess knowledge in Surface Mount Technology with diploma can be considered.
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Problem-solving skills. Strong analytical skills and Lean background.
- Strong Communication and interpersonal Skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Shuttle bus available from Jurong East and Lakeside (to and fro)
- Work-life initiatives: Compressed Work Week policy (during school holiday), Flexible starting hour policy (8am, 8.30am, 9am), Family Friendly Fridays end at 4.30pm every Friday.
- Discount for lunch at canteen, subsidised bread vending machine and snack vending machine.
- Training leave to attend Skillsfuture course, Family Care Leave, Volunteer work time-off.
- Competitive flexible Benefits include coverage for holiday package, medical, dental, TCM, fitness club fee, optical, school fee for Govt schools up to Secondary, etc.
- Insurance coverage.