Industry: Furniture and Fixtures
Specialism: Design / Specifications - Interior
Posted on 14 Mar 2019
Our client was established in 1992 in Singapore as a multi-disciplinary interior design company to produce to produce effective commercial spaces. They have been continuously dedicating to create fascinating environment around retail shops and corporate offices.
- Assist Interior Designer to make layouts, detail drawings and 3D visual images by using Auto CAD and 3ds Max for corporate office spaces.
- Support Interior Designer to make presentation by using PowerPoint and Photoshop and to collect material samples as well as mood boards and other material relating to design for presentation.
- Ensure work is produced in a timely, organised, desired quality and professional standard.
- Recognised qualification Interior Design or equivalent.
- 2-5 years’ experience in interior design for corporate office & retail shop preferred.
- Proficient and well versed in Auto CAD, 3ds Max, Photoshop & PowerPoint presentation etc.
- Knowledge of space planning, detail drawing etc.
- Enjoy working on multiple projects, within simultaneous timeline.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- A/L 7days for 1st year, 14days for 2nd-6th years, 21days for 7 years onward
- Daily public transport to & fro work is reimbursement
- Yearly medical fee $500
- Yearly dental fee $250
- Personal Accident & hospitalisation insurance will provide upon confirmation
- Variable Bonus base on company performance.