Industry: Furniture and Fixtures
Specialism: Building / Site Construction - Quantity Surveying
Posted on 14 Mar 2019
Our client was established in 1992 in Singapore as a multi-disciplinary interior design company to produce to produce effective commercial spaces. They have been continuously dedicating to create fascinating environment around retail shops and corporate offices.
- Responsible for quantity take off and cost estimation.
- Preparation of tender submission with specific deadline.
- Source, planning, negotiate and award of contract to vendors.
- Responsible for material order processing and cost control.
- Evaluate and process vendor claims.
- Prepare monthly progress claims for submission to consultants in timely manner.
- Finalize project accounts with clients and vendors.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Contract/Project Manager.
- Min. Diploma in related field of studies. E.g.Office renovation
- At least 3 years of Quantity Surveying experiences, preferably in Interior Design.
- Able to work under pressure and work under minimal supervision.
- Hands-on with Interior Design works will be a high priority.
- Experience in working with Design firm before will be a priority.
- A/L 7days for 1st year, 14days for 2nd-6th years, 21days for 7 years onward
- Daily public transport to & from work is reimbursement
- Yearly medical fee $500
- Yearly dental fee $250
- Personal Accident & hospitalisation insurance will provide upon confirmation
- Company will provide a mobile phone with a basic plan for corporate use only
- Variable Bonus base on company performance
SGD 3,000 - 3,800 (Negotiable)