Industry: Financial Services
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Office Operations
Posted on 05 Mar 2019
Our Client is a Japanese Fund Management Organization who was voted and held on to their title of Most Consistent Asia-based Fund and Credence Global with Best Asia-based CTA/Managed Futures Fund – both for the third consecutive year since 2016
- Monitoring of internal compliance, advising staff as well as performing customer due diligence (CDD) for new and existing accounts in accordance with AML/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT)/Sanction/Tax regulations and laws
- Organizing and performing CDD reviews in accordance to applicable framework, and investigating of alerts generated as necessary and maintaining such list
- Review and analysis of on-going transactions surveillance alerts.
- Providing support in the preparation of suspicious transactions reports and responses to requests by regulatory authorities.
- Conduct compliance training on AML/CFT development
- Bachelor's degree holder with at least one year of relevant experience within the banking environment
- Must be familiar with both Japanese and Singapore related regulations
- Able to work independently under pressure
- Self-motivated with high level of integrity
- As we have many Japanese-speaking clients, experience in working in Japanese company and knowledge of Japanese business culture is an advantage.
- It will be disclosed during the final interview