Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 04 Mar 2019
Our client was incorporated in 1995 to provide support in the S.E.A region, India, and Oceania. From Singapore, they strive to connect to the global technology with their high-quality products.
- Reporting to the Office Manager, the Inside Sales Operations is responsible for managing the tactical responsibilities of the HRS Inside Sales function. Oversee workflow and processes including the preparation of reports, charts, and other statistical data. Initiate and track Quotation/Sample submission to completion. Resolve complex customer requests. Ultimately responsible for ensuring that customer service support and sales administration is provided to the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Inside Sales support Quotation, Samples / Data submission/Web Enquiry, Material
- Work closely with sales team to continuously improve efficiency and reduce transactional errors.
- Organize, update and maintain project reporting file per current Business Plan.
- Review and process request from customers/distributors and follow-up with Sales team
- Monitor and follow up on quotes and each inquiries with initiatives
- Provide back-up to Sales team & Sales Coordinators and quoting responsibilities
- Learn to navigate through all customer portals to understand their nature
- Responsible for keeping all ISO sales documents and procedures up to date
- Administer and maintain pricing program in confidentiality
- Track projects till finalization after quote and sample submission.
- Respond to emails proactively and accordingly.
- Other general administration duties
- Minimum high school, ITE or Diploma with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Excellent Customer Service skills and Inside Sales experience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of the Electronic component industry (if preferred)
- Able to work in a normal office environment, manage heavy filing, packing samples.
- Daily transport $5 / working day.
- Overtime pay applicable min 1.5hr after 5.30pm
- Annual Leave: 12 days to start and subsequent year add 1 day to Max 20days
- Medical Leave: 14days
- Medical and Dental support: S$500/year base on reimbursement.
- Performance Bonus: depends on company performance
- Office hour Mon- Fri – 08.30am-5.30pm
SGD 2,500 - 4,000 (Negotiable)
SGD 2,800 - 4,500
SGD 2,000 - 3,000
SGD 2,500 - 3,500
SGD 2,500 - 4,000