Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Maintenance
Posted on 25 Feb 2019
Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- Oversee functions and activities of daily facility management (including the safe and efficient functioning, maintenance, servicing and operation of facility/equipment/machinery and systems).
- Conduct facility/equipment inspections, facility/equipment system data collection/analysis, carry out risk assessments, implement necessary mitigation measures, and inform the operations team in time if the system is not optimal.
- Develop, implement, review and maintain necessary maintenance policies including preventive maintenance programme of the facility and its systems and facility-embedded equipment such as autoclaves, fire suppression system, steam generator, pest control, security services/systems, Building Management System (BMS), gas cylinders/pipelines, ACMV/HVAC, chillers, UPS, generator, etc.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies (utility breakdown/fire/security breeching) as they arise, participate in 24-hour emergency response activities (lab operations related incidents, safety and security)
- Whole facility maintenance and line set up and machinery troubleshooting
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services with relevant experience.
- Has practical knowledge of common facilities operations e.g. air-conditioning system, compressors and electrical system, and able to perform simple trouble-shooting activities on breakdowns.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate with all functions and levels.
- Ability to plan and organize effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to take initiatives and propose improvements.
- TBA during interview