Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation Management
Posted on 15 Feb 2019
Our Client, a very well established first bank formed in 1946 and owned by the Indonesia Government. In Singapore, they are located within the heart of Singapore’s central business district, is the only Indonesian Bank to hold a Full-Bank license in Singapore.
- Oversees bank accounting practice and standardised accounting procedures
- Coordinates the duties of the staff and responsible for the smooth running of the day-to-day operations of the department
- Monthly GL closing
- Ensure accuracy and relevance of financial information generated
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax consultants, and coordinates company taxation, auditing and financial reporting to Management, MAS and Head Office
- Monitoring Bank's profitability and update Management through presentation on the movements of accounts during meetings
- Checks and ensure that the statutory and Head Office reports are generated promptly and accurately.
- Credit Control both for AR & AP
- Closely monitor cashflow and prepare weekly cashflow forecasts
- Ensuring timely filing of statutory and tax filings
- Assists / Co-operated with the MAS, and other relevant authorities on regulatory matters and advises management of such matters.
- Analyses and monitors the various reports to ensure the management policies regulations and guidelines are adhered to and reports to the management any violations discovered.
- Liaising with IT Departments on Accounting systems and reports.
- Accounting Degree from recognised university
- preferably have professional certificate such as Chartered Accountant (CA) / Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- More than 6 years of working experience as accountant in Singapore especially in the banking industry or from Big 4 Accounting firms (Financial Services)
- Very good excel and interpersonal skills
- Experience in dealing with internal and external auditors
- able to work in a team and lead the team
- Have good presentation and interpersonal skill
- Variable Bonus
- Medical & Dental Benefits