Industry: Transportation and Logistics
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Freight Services
Posted on 19 Feb 2019
Our Client is one of the world’s largest third party logistic providers-delivering innovative supply chain solutions to more than 120,000 customers across the world. They believe in accelerating global trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With more than a century of industry experience, they know what it takes to manage rapid growth, embrace change, and to stay competitive in the marketplace.
- Generate new sales revenue and grow customer base.
- Solidify customer relationships and close new businesses.
- Sales forecast, planning and implementation.
- Identify, prospect, develop and increase new business development opportunities
- Understand the customers’ supply chain needs and develop consultative logistics solutions that address the customer’s unique issues and goals.
- Prepare competitive quotations and tailored recommendations to customers.
- Build strong customer relationships and ensure the ongoing success and sustainability of the accounts.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase revenue flows from the allocated portfolio.
- Makes recommendations to management for forecasting, business planning and strategy for Pipeline business while ensuring branch alignment.
- Accurate upkeep of Pipeline Opportunities.
- Coordinates resources and collaborates throughout Company’s network to sell multiple products and services.
- Able to grasp industry trends in Trade, Regulatory and Market Intelligence information and communicate to customers
- Degree/Diploma in Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business or Sales & Marketing, or equivalent.
- Functional / Industry requirements:-
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in freight forwarding and supply chain industries
- Proven sales track record
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Able to quickly learn new systems and apply its functionalities to daily work.
- Good understanding of core values, products and services.
- Personality traits / skills:
- Result oriented and customer focused
- Proactive, aggressive, self-organized and hard working
- Able to work under pressure and solve problems independently
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Transport Allowance of $1,000 (For Car Owner)