Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 29 Nov 2023
Our client is a newly opened restaurant located in a 4-star hotel at Central of Singapore. With head chef from Tokyo, Japan, they are offering wonderful Japanese and French fusion cuisine.
- Responsible for smooth and efficient running of the daily breakfast buffet operations.
- Maintain high standards of quality control and restaurant hygiene.
- Address customer needs, comments, and complaints.
- Manage staffs and provide feedback.
- Track stock levels of food, supplies, and equipment.
- Adhere to and enforce employee compliance with health, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Report on financial performance, inventory, and personnel.
- Manpower planning, ensuring sufficient staffing for Daily Operations (Weekly duty roster & Daily station plan).
- Events management (Staff briefing, preparation and execution of event).
- Take on any other tasks as reasonably assigned by the direct reporting superior and/or company.
- At least 2 - 3 years of hotel or banquet working experience.
- Prior working experience with Japanese will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Strong attention to detail with good communication skills.
- Working Location: 3 mins walking distance from MRT Chinatown
- Working hours: 6am - 3pm
- Working days: 5 days/week (shift rotational)
- Transport Allowance (if necessary)
- Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Opportunities for career advancement
- The opportunity to work in a prestigious 4-star hotel setting