Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Kitchen Crew
Posted on 16 Nov 2023
Our client is a newly opened restaurant located in a 4-star hotel at Central of Singapore. With head chef from Tokyo, Japan, they are offering wonderful Japanese and French fusion cuisine.
- Collaborate with the Head Chef to support the breakfast buffet operation.
- Contribute to kitchen standards, line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Manage kitchen stock and ingredient organization.
- Monitor food and product orders, minimizing waste through detailed records.
- Supervise food preparation and presentation, ensuring exceptional quality.
- Assist in maintaining kitchen organization, staff development, and training opportunities.
- Ensure the safe and proper use of kitchen equipment at all times.
- Uphold high cleanliness standards in and around the workstation, adhering to health and sanitation regulations.
- To take on any other tasks as reasonably assigned by the direct reporting superior and/or company.
- At least 3 years of cooking experience in restaurant or hotel settings.
- Experience in preparing breakfast buffet, Western cuisine, or catering is preferred.
- Willing to work on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Able to work independently without Head Chef.
- Able to manage/ develop menu in the future.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining food quality standards.
- Working Location: 3 mins walking distance from MRT Chinatown
- Working hours: 6am - 3pm
- Working days: 5 days/week (shift rotational)
- Transport Allowance (if necessary)
- Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Opportunities for career advancement
- The opportunity to work in a prestigious 4-star hotel setting