Specialism: Banking / Finance / Insurance - Banking / Financial
Posted on 08 Sep 2023
Our client is an established financial institution that provides a wide range of financial products and services including investments, equity, senior debts as well as financial advisory services.
- Prepare presentation materials for potential/existing clients, meeting memorandum and other internal supporting documents with necessary research and analysis
- The role is covering APAC region excluding of mainland China
- Prepare Confidentiality Agreement, KYC check, Credit Rating sheet and other necessary documentation
- Coordinate transactional workflow and timeline with both external and internal parties
- Perform necessary research and analysis, due diligence for internal approval etc.
- Perform periodic credit monitoring for existing accounts and report to relevant HQ teams
- Conduct credit action (e.g., waiver/voting process) with necessary internal approval
- Prepare internal research documents to support any new business initiatives (e.g., entry to the new industry, new client development, ESG/Sustainability, DX)
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Law or relevant is required
- More than two years of work experience in corporate finance, project finance, asset finance section in financial institutions, investment funds, consulting firms, etc.
- Willing to travel within APAC region for meeting purpose to visit existing/potential clients, local banks and other partners for origination, execution and monitoring works.
- Strong ambition to become a professional and to learn anything new to perform all the key roles and responsibilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people, demonstrating team spirit, accountability and integrity.
- Ability to drive logical thought process in executing deal process tasks, and manage and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Literate in Computer & MS office Application
- Excellent communication skill in English and Japanese to communicate, read and understand as well as respond and present in these two languages to partners and clients in SEA and Japan