Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - ChemicalClosed
Our client was founded in 2013. They manufacture LIGHTHERM (Lightweight Concrete) and vPanel (ALC Panels) for customers. They specialize in supplying high quality construction material in Singapore and Malaysia and aim to deliver the best product solution for waterproofing products and lightweight insulation screed.
- Assist to adjust and develop product formulations according to customer needs, change in raw material quality, availability, or price.
- Regular contact with the raw material suppliers to ensure the best solution is derived for product usage.
- To ensure operation quality is well controlled, and optimize it as and when necessary with cost-saving in mind as the final objective
- Assist in overseeing the entire development process of new or existing products or materials, from the initial planning phase to implementation of production.
- To train worker, improvement in the standard operating procedure to streamline and save cost.
- Involve the assisting of a regular ongoing factory expansion plan.
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by the company
- Possess at least a Bachelor Degree or equivalent .
- Ability to communicate efficiently and strong interpersonal skills.
- At least 2 years of chemical related working experience
- Strong analytical skills and naturally inquisitive
- Work location: Senai, Malaysia
- Working hour: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm; Alternate Saturday 8am-12pm