Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Office Operations
Posted on 02 Oct 2023
Our client was founded in 2013. They manufacture LIGHTHERM (Lightweight Concrete) and vPanel (ALC Panels) for customers. They specialize in supplying high quality construction material in Singapore and Malaysia and aim to deliver the best product solution for waterproofing products and lightweight insulation screed.
- Handling office procurement
- Handling supply chain, logistic and related documents preparation
- Responsible in overall accounting administration including daily accounting data entries.
- Reconcile intercompany transaction
- Liaise with relevant authority parties when issues arise
- Make payment
- Prepare and filing payment voucher & necessary record
- Responsible and update daily petty cash use
- Prepare payroll related task and handling HR administrative
- Ad-hoc works that may be given by superior from time to time, ie prepare sales quotation, oversee day to day operation in Administration Department.
- Possess at least Diploma / Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Analytical, resourceful, organized and able to work independently.
- Able to start immediately or within short notice is preferred
- Work location: Senai, Malaysia
- Working hour: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm; Alternate Saturday 8am-12pm