Industry: Healthcare / Medical
Specialism: Corporate Planning / Business Development - Business Development
Posted on 20 Nov 2023
Our client is a premier home care service center dedicated to providing exceptional care and support to individuals in the comfort of their own homes. With a team of highly trained professionals, they offer personalized care solutions tailored to each individual's unique needs, fostering independence and enhancing quality of life.
- Drive and enable new business opportunities, on ensuring the long-term sustainability and profitability of the business of the Company.
- Regular cold calls and visits to medical professionals, hospitals, and existing customers for generating leads, and validating and growing business opportunities.
- Ensure that identified potential clients and leads from marketing campaigns and business partners are adequately followed up about the Company’s services.
- Researching the backgrounds of potential partners to determine the best approach for developing a new relationship or deepening an existing one.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., care team, nursing team, senior management) to address customers’ needs.
- Achieving the organization’s set business targets and key performance indicator.
- Establish new business collaborations and identify potential growth in the business.
- Conceptualise, prepare, and participate in public speaking engagements as an organiser and presenter.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Preferably 2 years of BD/ Sales experience in healthcare industry
- Experienced in the field of Nursing/ Allied Health Professional is considerable too
- Persuasive Qualities: can highlight a product or service’s benefits to convince customers and encourage the purchase using
- Effective speaking skills, key ideas, and concepts across a wide range of audiences
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Experience in providing high-level metrics and presentations to audiences at multiple levels within an organization
- Excellent presentation and project management skills
- Medical Benefits
- Variable Bonus
- Working days: 5.5 days/ week
- Working hours: 44 hours/ week (Office hours)
- Working location: Redhill area
SGD 4,000 - 8,000 (Negotiable)