Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Marketing - General MarketingClosed
Our client is a chemicals trading firm, founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1832.
It began as a specialized sales agent securing exclusive contracts to sell industry-leading products from around the world in Japan. Over the years, they have leveraged their technology and information gathering expertise —as well as their global network—to transform the business into a hybrid model offering superior manufacturing, processing, and R&D functions as well as trading company services.
- Plan, create content, design, and execute digital campaigns including EDMs, and social media platforms.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to support marketing events /exhibitions.
- Creating and updating marketing collateral.
- Champion Salesforce on marketing related activities.
- Support regional sales team on supplier and material sourcing by identifying and qualifying new supplier and material.
- Propose suppliers and quotations to regional sales team and coordinate on the samples arrangement.
- Proactively follow up with regional sales team for the project development.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by company
- Diploma or Degree in Digital Marketing/ Business/ Marketing/ Mass Communications or other relevant disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability of strong accountability, resourceful, self-motivation, strong initiative, self-starter in accomplishing tasks, and solving problems
- Digitally inclined, detailed oriented, and highly creative
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English with good interpersonal skills
- Quick learner with positive attitude
- Knowledge in food is an advantage
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- Contract has an option to renew
- Completion bonus
- Working hour: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm