Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - Help Desk & IT Support
Posted on 27 Feb 2023
Our client is a casual Italian dining concept, with more 30 stores in Singapore, more than 1000 in our home country of Japan, and about 400 locations in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Responsible for all IT & IT-related matter of both office and restaurants.
- Administration & management of application, system, network, software/hardware, e-mail & network infrastructure
- Procurement, troubleshooting & maintenance of hardware & software applications, e.g. Microsoft, F&B Systems, servers, workstations, firewall, emails, internet security, etc.
- Provide 1st level support (helpdesk function with dial in or remote access) for all IT application & system (includes but not limited to Microsoft application, F&B POS system,
- Provide technical advice & end-to-end support.
- Ensure all systems & network infrastructure are stable & secured with minimum downtime.
- Prepare documentations, training materials & conduct user training for existing & new software applications including - Backup system (off-site storage), SOP (standard operating procedures) and flowcharts (step by step guide), Implementation of new system & Contingency plans.
- Review, analyze, evaluate & recommend application systems, hardware and software in accordance to company/business requirements.
- Plan, track and control IT projects from conceptualization to implementation in accordance to business needs.
- Responsible on new hire orientation in relation to network access, email, phone & IT related equipment’s usage etc.
- Responsible for the administration & maintenance of servers and user accounts.
- Manage development team to keep project schedules to plan & to resolve significant technical, resource issues.
- Other duties include installation & configuration of devices.
- Minimum 2 years of working experiences in IT department
- Minimum Diploma
- Possess IT experience in F&B industry
- Comfortable to work in F&B environment
- Able to start work immediately preferred
- Willing to work on weekends if there is any IT-related problem, when needed
- Variable bonuses
- Annual leave will be 14 days (1st year. Consecutive years plus 1 day, max 21 days)
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Hospitalization and Surgical insurance policy
- 5 Working days (Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm)
SGD 2,800 - 3,500 (Negotiable)