Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / TechnicalClosed
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Perform installation and maintenance of gas supply system.
- Perform maintenance work of the facilities/cryogenic storage tank farms.
- Check and control spare parts stock.
- Check operation condition of machinery.
- Assist in supervision of contractors during maintenance or project work.
- Carry out routine maintenance check and gas sampling works.
- Up-keep all maintenance records.
- Ensure that work done is carried out according to standard working procedures.
- Observe and ensure safe working conditions.
- Other duties assigned by company
- Minimum NITEC in Mechatronics/ITE/Engineering related qualifications.
- At least 2 years of working relevant experience.
- Preferably two years or more maintaining Cryogenic Liquid or Compress Industrial Gas Equipment experience
- Preferably someone with MOM mandatory certification (AWSHPP, WAH, Shipyard & Construction)
- Preferably someone who possesses Singapore driving license
- AWS and Performance Bonus
- Fixed allowance
- Group Insurance
- Medical and hospitalization benefits
- Working hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 6pm; Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm