Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
Specialism: Sales - Sales Management
Posted on 08 May 2023
- Establishing new strategic relationships while maintaining existing relationships within existing accounts by analyzing customer’s business situation to identify constraints and new opportunities due to new regulatory changes, technological advances
- Ensure regular updates on company product value proposition within the existing strategic accounts.
- Drive company product response to customer’s key business problems; improve company product’s position for current proposals while enhancing long-term relationships.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales quota.
- To negotiate Enterprise wide agreements.
- Ensure the proposed sales and solutions capitalize on company product strengths and can be implemented successfully; promote trust in company product; enhance the reputation for delivering promised result.
- Develop and maintain high-level relations with 'C' levels. Create and maintain a high-level presence and a network of relationships to facilitate sales. Initiate and support, develop and monitor purchasing agreements between company and customer.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience selling Software solutions to the financial services industry.
- High profile sales person with excellent communication and presentations skill
- Proven successful ability to sell high value Enterprise software/business solutions
- Ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ level business users to sell based on business value
- Work closely with presales and delivery team to establish value proposition for company product solution.
- Experience selling Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering or Brokerage Compliance Solutions a plus
- Global vision, creativity and long-term planning ability required