Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation Management
Posted on 05 Jan 2023
Our client was founded in 2013. They manufacture LIGHTHERM (Lightweight Concrete) and vPanel (ALC Panels) for customers. They specialize in supplying high quality construction material in Singapore and Malaysia and aim to deliver the best product solution for waterproofing products and lightweight insulation screed.
- Responsible to AP and AR. Report to Account Manager.
- AP: Update vendor invoices to system and payment/TT. Handle full set of manufacturing account.
- AR: issue invoice and DO, debtor aging report and call to follow up payments
- Responsible for handling month-end activities and preparing monthly reconciliation
- Preparing financial reporting, cashflow management and liaise with corporate secretarial and auditor
- Handle GST submission and SST submission
- Other administrative duties including delivery arrangement to clients, materials regular purchasing, submission of statutory declarations (CPF, EPF, Socso, EIS), support and assist in worker wages preparation, liaise with agents.
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Able to meet deadlines, good time management.
- Good personality and responsible.
- Able to work independently as well as in team.
- Work location: Senai, Malaysia
- Working hour: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm; Alternate Saturday 8am-12pm