Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Customer Service - Customer Relationship ManagementClosed
Our client has been in the seasoning manufacturing business since 1987. Become one of the well-renowned seasoning manufacturing company in South East Asia. In todays context, our client had successfully expanded out business to most of the parts in Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific Region. Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- Ensures timeliness of order processing and accuracy of data entry into In-house systems.
- Reviews incoming orders (commercial) according to established guidelines.
- Executes order processing related activities, according to guidelines.
- Enters customer orders into In-house systems.
- Coordinates with sales, shipping, factories and internal functions to resolve problems associated with orders.
- Performs overtime when needed especially.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related fields
- Order processing related working experience is preferred
- A team player with positive attitude and able to complete assignment or tasks on time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Location Woodlands