Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Quality Assurance
Posted on 02 Mar 2023
Our client specializes in the development and production of polymer and syntactic foam based seismic, marine, buoyancy, cable protection, thermal insulation and rubber-based fire protection solutions for the offshore industry.
- Able to understand testing procedures and drawings
- Perform setting up of products for testing which involves some lifting activities
- Conduct visual and dimensional inspection before, during and after welding to ensure compliance.
- Conduct measurement on the product before and after testing.
- Prepare testing reports and dimensional reports.
- Ideally with Secondary School education, able to communicate well.
- An excellent teammate who can work well with all levels of people across various regions and cultures
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Possesses high level of integrity with good work ethics
- Annual Variable Salary
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Annual Leave