Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Management - Senior Management
Posted on 09 Nov 2022
Our client is the first leading wallet company in the world to offer Staking and masternode rewards on user holdings, making it easy for users to grow their digital assets effortlessly.
Our client offers a secure mobile wallet, high-end cold storage wallet for advanced users and custodial services for institutional investors. Emphasize long-term security, reliability, and convenience. The company believes in a more free and open world driven by the blockchain technology and human initiatives driven by diversity behind such technology.
The company support POS blockchains and only do the greenest mining-liquidity mining.
- To own partnership efforts across sales and marketing channels across partners in the blockchain, traditional finance and affiliated industries to scale company's enterprise products internationally.
- To drive the engagement of new potential partners, manage an existing portfolio and handle end-to-end partner management.
- To be adept at business development, account management and making data-driven decisions.
- Work closely with sales and marketing leaders and prioritize the best partnership opportunities that can add value to the objectives.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by company.
- At least 3 years B2B sales experience in Blockchain, Financial services or Fintech SaaS industry.
- Proven track records / business development / client relationship management.
- Well-versed in blockchain product and market knowledge, highly passionate about Cryptocurrency and Digital Assets.
- Proficient verbal and written communication capabilities.
- Experience in developing and nurturing relationships at senior levels/ experience in managing teams and working in a global and cross-functional role is a plus.