Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / IT
Posted on 08 May 2023
- Extensive strategic development of initiatives targeted to specific accounts and markets that demonstrate extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and drive increased market share proactively.
- Maximize sales activities and achieve quotas by prospecting for new accounts.
- Connect with all levels within the customer including “C” level relationships and has a footprint across the customer organization, adopting the conversation to the audience.
- See opportunities and the value for customer, by mastering a deep understanding of the qualitative strategies and initiatives of the customer that articulate the goals of their company.
- Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- Operate as a dynamic "hunter" and demand generator, grows the addressable market by identifying the key accounts in the territory. Establish high revenue, multi-year business plans with the target accounts.
- Develop road maps for large-scale implementations of our systems and services in the accounts.
- Familiar with mapping capabilities of existing Partners and Strategic Alliance to key target areas and identifying gaps. Create a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships.
- Drive and lead the sales, presales, engineering and support efforts for the account to achieve business goals.
- Initiate and support, develop and monitor purchasing agreements
- At least 10 years’ experience of sales in technology company selling complex software solutions to regional customers, preferably with Customer Experience industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience of doing several large deal transactions, $500K+ each.
- Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Experienced in selling SaaS-based solutions, managing complex sales practices and solution-based selling to CXO, senior management and director-level individuals
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility.
- Possess Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence.
- Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of company solutions
- Close the deal, identify the opportunity, get the commitment and drive all relevant actions.
- Focus on creating and keeping momentum until deal is closed. Show flexibility when bringing plan to reality and make changes on the spot when needed.