Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: Sales - Sales ManagementClosed
Our client is a well-known Japanese company and established in Singapore since 1973. The company offers a variety of products including seasonings, frozen foods, processed foods, beverages, sweeteners and amino acids for the consumer market as well as the catering and food processing industries. Apart from its marketing and sales activities locally, the company also performs vital functions to support the Group’s global operations, such as the procurement of flexible packaging materials, chemicals and raw materials, the provision of logistic solutions, and developing new businesses in the region.
- To make annual marketing plan and budget and ensure budgets to meet its target.
- To work closely with suppliers on meeting products specifications and delivery schedule base on Customers’ requirements
- To handle and follow up with feedback or claims from Customers
- To work closely with Sales Admin team to co-ordinate on shipment arrangement
- To prepare sales/marketing reports for the management review.
- To monitor and ensure timely payment from Customers
- To visit customers in overseas to build stronger business relations and enhance customers service level
- To monitor and ensure Suppliers’ service and quality level are always at optimum
- To introduce and present new products to new Customers.
- To negotiate with Suppliers and Principals on pricing and better trading terms.
- To source for new products, suppliers and contractors for business expansion and cost effectiveness.
- Diploma/Degree holder in any related business studies
- Minimum 2-3 years of related working experience in Trading business.
- Experience in handling petrochemical related products are preferred
- Knowledge in Trading terms is a Must
- Able to speak Japanese (JLPT 1 or 2) is an added advantage, to liaise with Japanese customers.
- Willing to travel overseas or drive to Johor Bahru for business purpose.
- Have a valid class 3 driving license
- Working hour: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Diverse culture working environment
- Variable bonus
- Allowance (Transport, meal and handphone)
- Group insurance
- Dental and out-patient medical reimbursement