Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and BeverageClosed
Our client is founded in 1999 in Japan and has grown to be the worlds best cream puffs chain within 15 years. They have 400 outlets (170 in Japan and 230 in overseas) throughout the world, including eleven outlets in Singapore.
- Responsible to marketing, business expansion and franchising in Singapore and regionally.
- To plan, develop and implement business strategy.
- To plan and develop business modals and business plan growth.
- Identify and research new business opportunity,
- To analyze competitors and market trend
- Responsible to new outlets planning, search of location, design, layout and success outlets openings.
- To analyze and review cost, budget and forecasting.
- Work closely with internal teams for successful business expansion and growth
- Possess relevant working experience in similar capacity. Working experience in successful business modal, business expansion and franchise is preferred.
- Possess managerial working experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, have a good sense of commitment and responsibility.
- Strong business insights and data analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and also deliver results upon team work
- Ability to work under own initiative and proactively
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage workflow to meet individual and team requirements