Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / TechnicalClosed
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Receive, organize and review tender specifications.
- Ensure clarifications and submissions are systematically maintained, as well as the safe custody of cost estimations.
- Co-ordinate and request quotations from Commercial Department, suppliers and contractors and update cost database.
- Prepare cost estimations and priced proposals in a timely fashion for submission to senior management for review of cost and formulation of pricing strategy.
- Update and analyze commercial data, commodity market indices, market cost data, unit rates and technical information on materials, services and labour, in order for Executive Management to make informed decisions.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalents.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in shipyards or oil and gas industries.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Possess good initiatives to ensure that tender submission deadlines are met.
- Organised, positive attitude and detail oriented.
- Team Player, resourceful with sense of responsibility.
- Good career advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation benefits
- Company’s transport available