Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 23 Sep 2022
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Direct and oversee an organization's sales objectives, and initiatives
- Build and implement short and long-term strategic sales plans and evaluate the effectiveness of current sales programs
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential
- Responsible for acquiring, developing, and maintaining existing customers
- Expand market share and build a long-term relationship with new and existing customers
- Prepare periodic sales forecasts and reports
- Analyzes the sales plan versus actual results
- Develop relationships with key customers
- Monitor customer, and competitor activity & gather general market information and feedback to headquarters
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering or other related fields
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B sales and marketing roles.
- Good communicator, meticulous with strong organizational skills.
- Able to work independently
- AWS and Performance Bonus
- Fixed allowance
- Group Insurance
- Medical and hospitalization benefits
- Working hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 6pm; Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm