Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
Specialism: Customer Service - Customer Relationship Management
Posted on 27 Feb 2023
To make life more connected, entertaining, personalized and productive.Our Client combines passion and purpose to design and deliver smart products, systems, software and services that connect people wherever they are. They lead with integrity, innovate with intention, and drive operational excellence to inspire breakthrough performances that generate customer value and strong shareholder returns
With more then 30000 staff worldwide, More than 50 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to their audio and infotainment. We extend the same spirit of innovation to the world’s leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
- Act as a focal point of contact for any needs from the customers against the assigned territory, may they be inquiries for stock availability, confirmation of shipping locations and delivery dates/product lead time. Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by providing reliable and prompt responses to their inquiries.
- Act as the Logistic coordinator for Shenzhen China warehouse within the assigned sales territory – manage order fulfillment, release shipping instructions and working closely with appointed 3PL + customer’s appointed forwarder, to monitor shipments and invoiced before month end close. Flag any shipments at risk or potential revenue drop out in time to Sales team + Reporting Manager.
- Responsible to ensure effective and accurate processing/releasing all sales orders - intercept purchase orders received from the customers, entering purchase orders received from the customers against the assigned territory. Perform order validations with high level of accuracy and consistent with the T&Cs on customer’s purchase orders.
- Keeps and maintains an accurate open order and delivery report with requested delivery dates that match customer needs
- Act as an intermediary between customer and multiple departments including sales, supply planning and logistics department on handling complaints, shipping discrepancies, reverse logistics/returns.
- Prioritization and tracking of customer’s orders in SAP, initiate escalations to the supply planning team on orders with long lead time and do not meet the customer’s requested delivery date.
- Qualification in Sales Administration and/or a relevant Business subject.
- At least 3 years working experience in Customer Service or Order Management functions
- Computer literate, and has strong Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills.
- SAP experience in Sales & distribution module and Order-to-Cash is required. CRM experience will be an advantage.
- A strong team player who enjoys working with diverse cultures.
- Ability to handle responsibilities under pressure, keep a positive and cooperation attitude