Industry: Electrical & Electronics
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Electrical / Electronics
Posted on 13 Sep 2022
Our client is one of the most established and leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of Electrical Equipment in the Power Generation, Transmission and Distributor Industry.
- Carry out daily site supervision, coordination, and quality assurance of mechanical and electrical systems
- Responsible in installation, commissioning support for Electrical Power Distribution Solution
- To provide technical trainings to customers
- Work closely with stakeholders on technical issues
- Coordinate key milestones with all relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate in site safety, MOS, RA, etc with relevant sub-contractor and/or suppliers for site activities
- Minimum ‘O’ or ‘N’ level education
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Field
- Ability to read drawings and plan resources and manpower
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle tight deadlines
- Monday - Friday 8.30am-6pm and first Saturday on every month (8.30am-12pm).
- Working location : Woodlands