Industry: Electrical & Electronics
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Electrical / Electronics
Posted on 13 Sep 2022
Our client is one of the most established and leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of Electrical Equipment in the Power Generation, Transmission and Distributor Industry.
- Installation, commissioning and upgrading of process equipment and assemblies
- Troubleshooting, calibration and optimization on the equipment and assemblies
- Ensure all duties assigned are carried out according to company SOP, safety rules, standards and regulations
- Assist to handle electrical issues
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Possess at least ‘O’, ‘N’ level & ITE or equivalent relevant work experience.
- At least 1 year working experience in related field.
- A good team player, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Positive and willing to learn attitude, coupled with the ability to take initiatives.
- Good communication skills and able to relate well with others
- Monday -Friday 8.30am-6pm and first Saturday on every month (8.30am-12pm).
- Working location : Woodlands