Industry: Electrical & Electronics
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Electrical / ElectronicsClosed
Our client is one of the most established and leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of Electrical Equipment in the Power Generation, Transmission and Distributor Industry.
- Installation, commissioning and upgrading of process equipment and assemblies
- Troubleshooting, calibration and optimization on the equipment and assemblies
- Ensure all duties assigned are carried out according to company SOP, safety rules, standards and regulations
- Assist to handle electrical issues
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Possess at least ‘O’, ‘N’ level & ITE or equivalent relevant work experience.
- At least 1 year working experience in related field.
- A good team player, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Positive and willing to learn attitude, coupled with the ability to take initiatives.
- Good communication skills and able to relate well with others
- Monday -Friday 8.30am-6pm and first Saturday on every month (8.30am-12pm).
- Working location : Woodlands