Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Data Entry
Posted on 13 Sep 2022
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Assist in subcontractors’ worker recruitment co-ordination including work permit application, renewal, and transfer.
- Liaise with subcontractors on the process of submitting the required documents to apply for new recruitment and renewal.
- Assist in data-entry on worker’s personal record.
- Assist in the paperwork for Work Pass applications, renewal and cancellation.
- Assist with the upkeeping of records, which includes but not limited to, sorting of documents, filing, updating records and distributing records.
- Any other administrative and office support duties as assigned.
- Nitec / Higher Nitec in HRM / Business studies or equivalents.
- At least 2 years of related working experience.
- Meticulous, positive mindset.
- Team Player, resourceful with sense of responsibility.
- 5 Days work week
SGD 1,800 - 2,200