Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: Sales - New Business DevelopmentClosed
Our client is a well-known Japanese company and established in Singapore since 1973. The company offers a variety of products including seasonings, frozen foods, processed foods, beverages, sweeteners and amino acids for the consumer market as well as the catering and food processing industries. Apart from its marketing and sales activities locally, the company also performs vital functions to support the Group’s global operations, such as the procurement of flexible packaging materials, chemicals and raw materials, the provision of logistic solutions, and developing new businesses in the region.
- Develop and implement processes and strategies (local go-to-market strategies, sales strategies and customer strategies) for assigned Modern trade customers to ensure achievement of goals
- Drive Joint Business Planning and conduct regular business review with customers.
- Manage negotiations, including trading terms and conditions, to facilitate sales agreements with assigned Modern Trade customers.
- Conduct regular reviews and prepare reports to provide feedback on achievements, performance gaps and requirements for improvement with HOD.
- Manage and monitor 5P execution performance (availability, pricing, share of shelf, etc.) and ensure issues are quickly resolved by the team
- Develop deep insights and actionable recommendations for post-evaluation analyses.
- Manage reporting of sales and projected sales/margin forecasts. Evaluate trends and form meaningful conclusions to facilitate strategic decisions
- Develop, monitor and recommend improvement initiatives on business processes, customer services and new techniques.
- Build relationships with customers and a network of contacts to order to understand customer needs and achieve business objectives
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales Admin) to ensure efficient and effective execution
- Aggressive to drive products penetration and promotions
- Work closely with marketing team such as new products listing and drive BTL activities
- Diploma/Degree in Sales/Marketing/Business or equivalent
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of sales experience in FMCG/Modern Trade background
- Able to speak English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese customers
- Possess a valid class 3 driving license (own vehicle is not a must)
- Interested in Foods, Food culture, Food business
- Sound selling skills and proven key account management experience in FMCG/Modern trade
- General understanding in all aspects of supplier and customer relationship management including supply chain, field marketing and branding
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects in a fast-pave environment
- Proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and team-working mind for customers and colleagues
- Working hour: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Diverse culture working environment
- Performance bonus
- Meal allowance, HP allowance
- Group insurance, dental and out-patient medical reimbursement