Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/Database
Posted on 08 Nov 2022
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Work as a member of the Project Management Office, coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of multiple projects.
- Work with regional entities to deploy new IT solutions, ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Diploma /Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/IT or related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience in the IT industry with knowledge of IT infrastructure networks and security.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management software tools.
- Positive attitude to build relationship with different stakeholders , attention to details and multitasking skills.
- Good client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel overseas when required
- Proficiency in Japanese language to liaise with Japanese speaking stakeholders is a plus
- Performance Bonus (based on individual and company performance)
- Annual leave 12 days annually
- Staff Additional Special Holiday: 2 days
- Yearly increment
- Medical outpatient consultation reimbursement at $2000/year and dental $500/year.
SGD 6,300 - 7,700
SGD 5,000 - 7,500 (Negotiable)
SGD 5,000 - 10,000 (Negotiable)
SGD 5,000 - 7,000
SGD 4,000 - 6,000