Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/Database
Posted on 02 Aug 2022
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Manage and support on hardware and software components pertaining to a Network infrastructure, including operating systems, routers, switches, firewall, wireless, SDN as well as office IT related matter etc.
- Responsible in these administrative support i.e. (1) Routing protocols, (2) LAN Switching Bridge ID, STP, LACP, VLAN and VLAN routing; (3) Wireless access and authentication; (4) Firewall rules and policies; (5) Configuration backup and documentation; (6) Monitoring and analysis;
- Responsible in these technical support i.e. (1) call response and support within service level agreement; (2) incident/problem troubleshooting, fault clarification and isolation; (3) provide workaround and/or resolution; (4) Communication and reporting; (5) Vulnerability/security update and firmware patch; (6) firmware upgrade
- Standby work might be required (24/7). Maintenance ad-hoc related tasks.
- Diploma in any IT related disciplines, CCIE and CCNP
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of network infrastructure experience
- Good knowledge, troubleshoot and hands on experience in WAN and LAN technologies (SD-WAN, MPLS, VOIP, WAN Optimizer)
- Knowledgeable and/or experienced in : (1) Routers and routing protocols; (2) Layer 2 and 3 LAN Switches; (3) General and Next-Gen Firewalls; (4) On-perm/Cloud base wireless controller and access points; (5) Cloud - Azure and AWD Networking; (6) Unified communication & IP telephony (added advantage)
- Experienced in Network security solution such as firewall, CPE based IPSec VPN solution, token based authentication solution, IDS, data encryption and PIN verification.
- Performance Bonus (based on individual and company performance)
- Annual leave 12 days annually
- Staff Additional Special Holiday: 2 days
- Yearly increment
- Medical outpatient consultation reimbursement at $2000/year and dental $500/year.
SGD 3,500 - 7,000