Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: Human Resources - Generalist
Posted on 15 Aug 2022
Our client is a casual Italian dining concept, with more 30 stores in Singapore, more than 1000 in our home country of Japan, and about 400 locations in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Responsible in assisting in HR administration and procedures
- Coordinate for recruitment pertaining to advertisement, application screening, and interview arrangement.
- Handle work pass applications, renewal, cancellation, appealing and updating personal particulars to MOM etc.
- Collect and update our database with new hire information (e.g. employment forms and contact information)
- Proofread HR documents
- Preparation of HR related letters (Letter of Appointment, Confirmation, manpower requisition letter etc.)
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Other ad-hoc duties as per assigned
- Minimum 1 years of relevant experience, preferably from F&B industry
- Good knowledge of Employment Act
- Self-starter, proactive, effective problem-solving approach, well organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to start work within short notice
- Able to converse in Mandarin to communicate with Chinese workers
- 5 Working days (Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm with one hour lunch break)
- Performance bonuses
- Annual leave of 14 days
- Medical and dental consultation fee reimbursement
- Hospitalization and surgical insurance
SGD 3,000 - 3,400 (Negotiable)