Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Transportation / Shipping
Posted on 12 Aug 2022
Our client has been in the seasoning manufacturing business since 1987. Become one of the well-renowned seasoning manufacturing company in South East Asia. In todays context, our client had successfully expanded out business to most of the parts in Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific Region. Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- Prepare full set of shipping documents such as Commercial Invoice, Packing list, Insurance, Custom Forms, COO etc.
- Ensure all outbound shipping documentation process in a timely and complies with customers’ requirement
- Ensure all inbound clearance clear in time
- Coordinate and liaise with various departments and shipping forwarders to ensure smooth transaction in shipments
- Apply SFA license
- Arrange courier of samples and documents
- Data entry and filing of documents
- Other ad hoc duties assigned
- Min GCE ‘O’ Level
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (both written and spoken) to liaise with China customers.
- Have basic knowledge of shipping terms (e.g. B/L, DO, LCL, FCL, LC, etc.) and shipping documentation
- Have basic knowledge of courier arrangement like FedEx, DHL, etc.
- Annual bonus
- Allowances and overtime
- Annual leaves
- Medical outpatient consultation reimbursable
- Working hour: Monday-Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Halal certified company
North East, Singapore
SGD 2,000 - 2,500 (Negotiable)