Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
Specialism: Design / Specifications - InteriorClosed
Our Client is an International Design Firm who works with 5 Star Clients. They work extensively on Hospital Projects.
- To work with leadership on various hospitality, commercial & residential projects.
- Collaboration, coordination, deliverable, and problem solving with team members, contractors, suppliers, and consultants.
- Prepare all manner of drawings, presentation materials, and project coordination documents.
- Involved in discussions with clients and consultants.
- Report to directors and other senior members as deemed appropriate.
- Good knowledge and Passion for Design excellence.
- Meticulous, highly organized, and efficient.
- Creative, flexible, innovative with a professional demeanor.
- Pro-active with effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- 2-4 years with proven experience in hospitality/residential and/or commercial projects.
- Site experience with completed projects helpful.
- Degree or Diploma in Interior Design or Architecture from recognized universities.
- Fluent in AutoCAD, but competent in Sketchup, Photoshop and Microsoft excel.
- Job will involve extensive AutoCAD design & detail documents.
- Knowledge of 3D modelling preferred.
- International work experience preferred.