Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Admin & Office Management
Posted on 07 Jun 2022
- Coordinate regular housekeeping and maintaining supplies of pantry, plants, stationery, equipment, and other day to day general administration and operational matters.
- Liaise with Secretary company about prepare Board Resolution and company related issue.
- Liaise with IT company about IT related service duties.
- Liaise with Insurance company about employee & company insurance.
- Arrange itinerary and book flight and hotel for company staff
- Arrange reception work for customers and leaders from overseas.
- Collect and verify company's monthly supplier invoice and arrange payment.
- Record company staff monthly attendance, overtime, and leave record.
- Liaise with Singapore government (MOM, IRAS, ICA, etc) about company compliance matters.
- Handling all administrative documents and correspondence.
- Liaise with China parent company and overseas subsidiaries about related work.
- Prepare company yearly summary report to parent company.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by the management and standby at all time.
- Diploma/degree holders
- Have initiative and ability to work independently
- Excellent in communication and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. (Words, Excel and Power-point)
- Excellent Mandarin and English speaking and Writing (to liaise with Beijing Headquarter)