Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Sales - New Business DevelopmentClosed
Since its founding in 1894 as a cotton fabric wholesaler in Japan, Our Client, has grown into a global enterprise with more than a 120-year history. Our client, is actively engaging in various business fields including the trading of textiles, machinery, and construction materials, in addition to the manufacturing and sales of medicines, medical equipment, and energy saving products.
- Do sales for specialty Food and Cosmetic additives.
- New business development and hit sales targets.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Routine business follow up.
- Experience more than 5 years in Food or Cosmetic Industry.
- BS/MS degree in related field for Food or Chemical is preferred.
- Be able to business travelling.
- Performance bonus
- Annual leaves
- Variable allowance (reimbursable basis)
- Outpatient consultation reimbursable (maximum $1000 annually)