Specialism: Customer Service - Customer ServiceClosed
Our client provides serviced office & Co Working space with Japanese service quality in Singapore since 2011. They have other outlets in Japan and other ASEAN countries. With lively atmosphere, they attempts to create and grow its community with their members to enhance their business.
- Responsible for overall customer and office management
- Perform daily receptionist tasks
- To execute Sales & Marketing tasks, including but not limited to update documents, reply to potential leads, assist viewing, designing and posting SNS, etc.
- To executive office operation, e.g. housekeeping and cleanliness, ensure facilities maintain in good conditions, decoration spaces according to seasons, updating notice boards, stock check and ordering office supply, etc.
- Assisting and performing event, customer engagement (planning, preparations and execution)
- Assisting and provide In-house tenants trouble shooting and supports (e.g. check-in, check-out, IT support, etc.)
- Experience in customer service cum office administration support
- Japanese speaking is required as need to liaise with Japanese customers.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask.
- Attentive to detail and manage tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Familiar with SNS, Office PC skill is required
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Medical Insurance provided - cashless for panel GP doctor
- $200 subsidy for Annual Health Screening