Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Manufacturing & Production
Posted on 13 May 2022
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Responsible for the daily operation of the Plant ,inclusive of production, maintenance, Inventory Control, Quality and Safety.
- Perform filling for pressure vessels and production of DRY ICE.
- Conduct all necessary work (Inspection, Vacuuming, Venting, Cutting etc) for filling and production.
- Accurately update filling records and production reports.
- Perform corrective & preventive maintenance of equipment within the Plant.
- Work with management team to implement preventive maintenance and schedule calibration of plant equipment
- Manage raw material stock to ensure optimum stock for operation and meet customer demand. To trigger resupply If level is low.
- Prepare and generate inventory reports to ensure inventory accuracy.
- To conduct quality checks on incoming raw materials as well as outgoing products to ensure quality compliance..
- Participate and update documentation (WIs, SOPs etc) for plant operations in accordance to company policies and standards.
- Able to adhere to company safety policies and standards i.e. wearing of PPE, Company Safety rules and regulations etc,
- Perform other projects and duties assigned by management team.
- Minimum Higher NITEC education in Chemical Process Technology or its equivalent in science discipline
- At least 1-2 years’ relevant experience.
- No experience is welcomed to apply.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to perform duty on weekends and public holidays and shift work as and when required
- AWS and Performance Bonus
- Group Insurance
- Medical and dental benefits
- Company transportation
- Working days and hours: Mon to Thurs (8.30am - 6pm); Fri (8.30am - 5.30pm)
South West, Singapore
SGD 1,400 - 1,800