Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Customer Service - Customer ServiceClosed
Our client is the first leading wallet company in the world to offer Staking and masternode rewards on user holdings, making it easy for users to grow their digital assets effortlessly.
Our client offers a secure mobile wallet, high-end cold storage wallet for advanced users and custodial services for institutional investors. Emphasize long-term security, reliability, and convenience. The company believes in a more free and open world driven by the blockchain technology and human initiatives driven by diversity behind such technology.
The company support POS blockchains and only do the greenest mining-liquidity mining.
- Maintain stable and smooth 24 x 7 operation of Contact Centre (Shift rotating)
- Establish and track key metrics to manage customer service quality
- Provide guidance to customer service officers and coordinate across depts to solve important and challenging issues
- Drive/implement initiatives to enhance customer satisfaction
- Analyze data from customer service issues/requests and provide timely feedback to sales ops and engineering dept.
- Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experiences
- Prior experiences in Customer Service/Call Centre/IT Helpdesk
- Good time management skills, meticulous and eye-for-detail
- Self driven, demonstrate initiatives and result-oriented
- Fast learner, knowledge and passion for the crypto industry is a bonus