Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Software / DevelopmentClosed
Our client began in 2017 as a startup IT firm in Learning Management System. They have a built a motivated team of IT professionals who are eager to meet new challenges and they are constantly working with international client.
- Take charge of front-end page layout and beautification in the project.
- Integrate designer’s sliced HTML/Assets template with backend API data response.
- Continuous enhancement to current application front-end using ReactJS and UI Framework.
- Building reusable components and UI libraries for future use
- Design and build responsive web-based UI
- Optimising components used/render for maximum performance across different devices and browsers.
- Collaborate with back-end development engineers to discuss system integration solutions, optimise compatibility, and system response performance.
- Initiate discussion with back-end team to enhance API method calls to better render front-end data and optimise user experience.
- Develop a clean, simple and easy to use interface is the key to excel in this position
- Enjoy taking up challenging problems that is new to the team and research/solve it together as a team will make your way up
- Min 1 year of experience with modern frontend libraries/framework such as AngularJS, ReactJS, VUEJS or similar technologies is a must.
- Solid demonstration of UI/UX senses and strong attention to details
- Solid understanding of RESTFUL API concepts
- Knowledge in templating framework such as Boilerplate
- Strong experience in Webpack, HTML5/CSS3, Scss/Sass
- Hands on design, develop, troubleshoot and debug programs
- Knowledge of code/deployment management tool such as Jenkins, GitHub, Jira, Trello
- Team player in agile working environment
- Critical in thinking with process problem solving skills
- Independent team member who can operate with minimal supervision
- Performance bonus